Registration for Outreach School
If you or your child is currently enrolled with Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools:
- And the student is staying in the same school for the following school year, the school will send out a Student Update Form in the fall. There is no need to do anything else.
- And the student is transitioning from a middle school to a high school, the school you/your child is currently attending will send out School Transfer Form in the spring.
- But you are moving or changing schools in your catchment area and are still enrolled in Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools, please contact your current school of attendance for a School Transfer Form.
If you or your child is not currently enrolled with Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools:
Please register by downloading, saving and filling out the following:
- 2016-2017 Student Registration Form - fillable PDF form
- 2017-2018 Student Registration Form - fillable PDF form
(Once the page has successfully loaded, download the file to your desktop. Then, click out of the web browser and open the document directly from your desktop. Changes will not be saved if you complete the form in a web browser. Once the file has been completed, save it on your desktop, and email it to your local Catholic school).
Please bring or email the signed student registration form to St. Gabriel Learning Centre (#103, 4706 - 48 Avenue, Red Deer). Please note that we require a birth certificate (or proof of citizenship) and/or any immigration documents (if applicable).
For information on Red Deer Catholic's Aboriginal Learners Data Collection Initiative, please see the attached letter.
If you are Catholic and own property:
Please direct your property taxes to the Catholic School Division by filling out the School Support Notice, which is available at your local Catholic school or municipal/county office.