Parent Teacher Interview information:
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017, at École Secondaire Notre Dame High School Red Deer (5:30-8:30 p.m.) is a face-to-face session.
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, at St. Gabriel Learning Centre from (5:30- 8:30 p.m.). You have the option of having an interview by phone call, video conferencing (VC), or face-to-face meeting at St. Gabriel Learning Centre.
Friday, March 24th, 2017, St. Gabriel Learning Centre will be closed for a lieu day due to Parent-Teacher Interviews.
Welcome to St. Gabriel Learning Centre!
Welcome to St. Gabriel Learning Centre where we welcome students of all faiths who desire a Catholic education and who wish to experience learning in a different way!
St. Gabriel Learning Centre is home to:
- St. Gabriel Online School (Grades 8-12)
- St. John Paul II Catholic Outreach School (Grades 10-12)
- Red Deer Catholic Home Education (Kindergarten - Grade 12)
- English as a Second Language Reception Centre
Faithfilled Learning Anywhere Anytime
School News View All
World Autism Awareness Day
Posted on Mar 22 2017
World Autism Awareness day is Sunday, April 2, 2017. Please join us as we gather together as a community to celebrate Autism! We will be joining together with other Albertans all across the province to celebrate Autism Awareness! We would like to welcome…
Home School Parent Meeting
Posted on Mar 8 2017
Parent meeting for new homeschool families Tuesday, April 4th at 7 p.m. is the date for our new homeschool parent meeting this year! It is always an exciting evening as we meet together with new homeschool parents who are planning to homeschool starting…
Archbishop's Message for Lent
Posted on Mar 8 2017
In his video message for Lent 2017, Archbishop Smith challenges us to spend more time with the Word of God -- "to be taught, nourished and challenged by God's sacred teachings.
Bill 1: An Act to Reduce School Fees
Posted on Mar 6 2017
Last week, the provincial government introduced Bill 1: An Act to Reduce School Fees. If Bill 1 is passed, these fee reductions will come into effect for the 2017-2018 school year. For more information on what Bill 1 includes, please…